Re: [Orgmode] Org now fontifies code blocks

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org now fontifies code blocks
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 09:10:42 -1000

Aloha Dan,

This is really nice.  Thanks for shepherding it along.

In some of my use cases there is a substantial delay when opening a large file and then unfolding sections with many source code blocks. I don't mind this and intend to keep the feature on, but I do think it should be off by default because the user potentially pays an appreciable time penalty for the pleasure of semantic source code markup.

Thanks again for this nice feature.

All the best,
Tom