[Orgmode] Select default clocking task by Bernt Hansen

From: Yevgeniy A . Viktorov
Subject: [Orgmode] Select default clocking task by Bernt Hansen
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 07:13:15 +0300

Hello,

I've been reading http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html
and a bit stack with http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html#Clocking

as far I understand Bernt has "* Organization"(first level) task in his
norang.org
and according to this:

> The first punch-in of the day (f9 I) shows the context agenda view
> if no default task is selected, otherwise it just clocks in the
> default task.

it must be shown in agenda, but it's not, I seeing empty agenda with the
following:
Set default clocking task with C-u C-u I

And according to Custom Agenda Views setup
http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html#sec-6

              ("c" "Select default clocking task" tags "LEVEL=2-REFILE"
               ((org-agenda-skip-function
                 '(org-agenda-skip-subtree-if 'notregexp "^\\*\\*
Organization"))
                (org-agenda-overriding-header "Set default clocking task with
C-u C-u I"))))))

"Organization" task must be placed onto second level, i.e. it only
works if I put "** Organization" somewhere. But than I'm loosing
concept, thought default task must be set per organization/client
file?

Would be nice if someone could throw light on this :)

Thanks.