[Orgmode] Re: Bounce: Bug in iCal export?

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bounce: Bug in iCal export?
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 20:07:36 +0200

Richard Riley <address@hidden> writes:

> Guy Wiener <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Do you mind sending a patch just for that? I prefer to check it
>> without switching to the development release.
>
> Just an "FYI" : you can generate your own but clearly depends
> on what version you are actually using.

Besides, you can just cherry-pick the single commit in question into
your local branch (I keep a local and a local-maint branch myself).  If
the changes were isolated enough, you wouldn't even get a merge
conflict.  This is best done with a GUI (I use gitk mostly), but it
isn't too difficult to do it on the command line either.

Achim.