Re: [Orgmode] Adding entries to Google calendar

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Adding entries to Google calendar
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 11:58:48 -0400

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 11:34 AM, Matt Price <address@hidden> wrote:

- Sven says something about using org-remember to do the same work -- it's not clear to me whether you have that working, Sven.  In any case would it be difficult to use org-capture instead of the diary?  That would certainly be better for my workflow, since i'm not in my calendar view very often (htough i suppose if i'm making an appointment maybe i ought to be.

so, having looked at the code a little more closely, I guess my question is, can erik's defadvice be converted somehow into a hook that gets executed at the end of an  org-capture event, provided that the org-capture template is suitably set up?  I don't really understand how defadvice works, and where, for instance, ad-get-arg gets its arguments from (so that the relevant calendar fields can be defined properly).

Matt