Re: [Orgmode] Blogging org entries using google command line.

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Blogging org entries using google command line.
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 16:32:26 -0600

Hey Richard,

That looks interesting.  See the gdoc-write code block defined in the
library-of-babel in the org repo at contrib/babel/library-of-babel.org
which allows saving Org-mode data to google docs using the google
command line.

Maybe your function would be suitable for addition to the
library-of-babel?

Cheers -- Eric