Re: [Orgmode] Agenda and weather forecast | language and units

From: Juan Pechiar
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Agenda and weather forecast | language and units
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 08:22:30 -0300

Hi,

The google API determines the unit system (C or F) based on the
language parameter (smart guys?!).

Ths parameter goes after the city in the call to org-google-weather:

E.g. %%(org-google-weather "Montevideo,Uruguay" "es")

This extension is magic!

Regards,
.j.

P.S. Cannot install into Notepad.exe   :-)