[Orgmode] Changing fontsizes in a frame in org beamer

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: [Orgmode] Changing fontsizes in a frame in org beamer
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 18:32:54 +0530

I am using org to make a beamer presentation and would like to know
how to change font sizes of different elements in a frame. I would
like font size specification to apply to different elements of an
individual frame: the body, the item list, table, captions etc. What
would be the easiest way to define these for a frame? Can I use
Attr_LaTex? How?

Thanks,

Vikas