[Orgmode] Re: Blogging org entries using google command line.

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Blogging org entries using google command line.
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 19:00:08 +0200

Yavuz Arkun <address@hidden> writes:

> I would like to make one side note:
>
> Before I could use org-googlecl-blog to post successfully, I had to use the
> command tool 'google' itself once from the terminal, so that the authorization
> step via web browser can be completed. (Otherwise, 'google' starts the web
> browser with the authorization page and waits for user to hit return, which
> never comes.)

I updated the README with a warning about that.

It's now in git and there is a more general googlecl-blog function which
org-googlecl-blog makes use of. It includes all subtrees in any org-item
blog too.

http://github.com/rileyrg/org-googlecl

(if the git seems a mess its because it probably is - I was fannying
around with tags none too successfully and had to clean it up a bit ;)

regards

r.