[Orgmode] Re: Agenda and weather forecast

From: d . tchin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Agenda and weather forecast
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 19:52:56 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

Just to follow previous discussion about having city.

Julien Danjou add a new entry in org-google-weather-format
that allows to get City for which the weather is asked for.
It is possible to customize this variable.

The default format is "%i %c, %l-%h %s" .
If you can add %C for city : "%C %i %c, %l-%h %s".

For example I have the following entry :

#+CATEGORY: Meteo
%%(org-google-weather "Caen" "FR")

When I display agenda, I have the following :

 Meteo:      Caen, Lower-Normandy icon  Couverture nuageuse partielle, 12-22 ℃

Curiously, I have the city following by the region in english whereas the
other outputs are in french as expected.