[Orgmode] #+STYLE: strangeness

From: Alan L Tyree
Subject: [Orgmode] #+STYLE: strangeness
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:24:43 +1000

Greetings,
This is a low priority peculiarity. The following line

#+STYLE: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="/home/alant/www/css/payment.css"></link>

(All on one line in the files)

Works as intended if in the main file. But if I have in in a #+INCLUDE:
file then it does not find the .css file even though everything else
in the included file (html stuff) works as intended.

I'm not competent to find the problem in the .el files.

Tel:  04 2748 6206