Re: [Orgmode] Re: MobileOrg Android 0.4.1 - Initial support for Dropbox

From: John Ogle
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: MobileOrg Android 0.4.1 - Initial support for Dropbox and SDCard Synchronization
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:14:43 -0700

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 12:10 AM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 13:46:30 -0400, Matthew Jones <address@hidden> wrote:

> There was one other thing that I forgot to mention... I've re-enabled
> installing this application for Android 1.5 phones, you should be able to
> see it in the Market now.
>
> 73,
> Matthew W. Jones (KI4ZIB)
> http://matburt.net

Thanks Matthew.  I have just tried to download this from the Market
but, after unloading, it then fails to install: "Installation
error. Package was not signed correctly."  I have no further
information other than this was on a Samsung Galaxy Portal which is
running Android 1.5.  Sorry if this is not of much help...

--
Eric S Fraga
GnuPG: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D

Eric,

If you installed one of the versions of MobileOrg posted on the website you
will need to uninstall that first before installing the one found on the market.

John