Re: [Orgmode] Nested exports - Exporting a "sub.org" file while exportin

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Nested exports - Exporting a "sub.org" file while exporting "main.org"
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 18:21:01 +0200

Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:
> Hi
>
> I want to export a subdocument (sub.org) while exporting a main document
> (main.org), but I am getting an
> "Args out of range: 0,0"
> error message after the sub.org document is exported.
>
> Am I doing something wrong or is it not possible to have nested exports?

Hi Rainer,

in Org mode you would rather set up a special publishing project for
such a task:

(setq org-publish-project-alist
      '(("main-and-sub"
         :base-directory "~/org/"
         :auto-sitemap nil      ; NO sitemap for this project !!
         :recursive t
         :base-extension "org"
         :publishing-directory "~/public_html/org/"
         :publishing-function org-publish-org-to-html
         )
        ("one-more-project"
         ;;...
         )))