Re: [Orgmode] Re: MobileOrg Android 0.4.1 - Initial support for Dropbox

From: Matthew Jones
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: MobileOrg Android 0.4.1 - Initial support for Dropbox and SDCard Synchronization
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 19:36:38 -0400

On my phone if something bad happens and the app is going to force close it will give me the option to "Report" with the force close and send a stack trace as well as some other information.   It does not always do this, however.

73,
Matthew W. Jones (KI4ZIB)
http://matburt.net

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:58:23 -0400, Matthew Jones <address@hidden> wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; ISO-8859-1 (7bit)>]
> Hey Eric, if you find some issues please open bugs here:
> http://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues
>
> I've found some force closes related to SD Card Synchronization but
> appreciate any bug report you can provide.
>
> Also, if the app gives you the change to submit a report after a crash then
> please do that... as it will give me a stack trace to work with when trying
> to resolve the problem.

I'd be happy to.  Is there some way to ask the phone to generate the
report?  I've never seen such an option.

Anyway, the first problem was that I had introduced, by mistake, a
space (0x20) in the URL for the source of org files and deleting that
appears to have fixed the force close I had.  Seems to work so far.
I'll play with it over the next few days and will feed back any
problems via the github bugs page.

Thanks!
eric

--
Eric S Fraga
GnuPG: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D