Re: [Orgmode] Modify time entry from agenda?

From: peter . frings
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Modify time entry from agenda?
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:22:27 +0200

On 15 Sep 2010, at 01:20, Nathan Neff wrote:

> I think it would be really cool to be able to modify clock-in/clock-out times
> from the agenda.

1+

I often fid myself in the same situation. Having a  'roll edit' function would
really kick you-know-what. I.e., you're clocked into task A, then clock into B,
only an hour too late. And then, with a single magical C-R-S-M-Tab r keystroke
you adjust *both* times at the same time: the end time of task A and the start
time of task B.

In general, it would help me a lot if there would be a way to check clocked
times: warn/highlight larger gaps and overlaps, and provide some tools to fix
found 'problems' easily.

Keep on Orging!
Peter.