[Orgmode] Exporting BEAMER_HEADER_EXTRA

From: Francesco Pizzolante
Subject: [Orgmode] Exporting BEAMER_HEADER_EXTRA
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:24:02 +0200

Hi,

I have noticed a small problem with the export of the #+BEAMER_HEADER_EXTRA
content (containing, as described in the documentation, the \usetheme{MyTheme}
command).

As of now, it is generated just before the \begin{document} command and after
the export of \title{}, \author{} and \date{} commands.

This means that if any of these commands (title, author, date) are
customized/overridden in the theme, we don't get the customizations as they
are called before the \usetheme{} command.

Thus, the #+BEAMER_HEADER_EXTRA content should be exported before the export
of \title{}, \author{} and \date{} command; hence, the right order would be:

- \documentclass{}
- block =def-packages=
- block =packages=
- block =LATEX_EXTRA=
- block =LATEX_BEAMER_EXTRA=     <<< NEW position (instead of after \title...)
- \title{}, \author{}, \date{}

A simple workaround is to use #+LATEX_HEADER instead of #+BEAMER_HEADER_EXTRA
to call the \usetheme{} command.

Thanks,
Francesco