[Orgmode] Problem when previewing latex fragments

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: [Orgmode] Problem when previewing latex fragments
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 16:18:03 -0300

Hello list,

When I run org-preview-latex-fragment (C-c C-x C-l) I get the error
,----
! org-create-formula-image: Symbol's function definition is void:
! org-export-latex-fix-inputenc
`----

However, I run org-reload it works (until I close my gtd.org file and open
it again). I'm running the latest version of org and the variable
org-export-with-LaTeX-fragments is set to nil (but as I understand it is
only used for exporting and not for previewing).

To test if this is due to some configuration, I run emacs with the -q
option and executed in the scratch buffer only the code below to load the
new version
(progn (cd "~/Org-mode-dev/") (normal-top-level-add-subdirs-to-load-path))
(org-reload)
Then I oppened my gtd.org file and tryed C-c C-x C-l, but I got the same
error.

Does anyone else has this problem?

--
Darlan

ps: Emacs version is 23.1.50.1 (emacs-snapshot in Ubuntu 10.04)