[Orgmode] Putting latex in document titles

From: suvayu ali
Subject: [Orgmode] Putting latex in document titles
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 14:24:00 -0700

Hi everyone,

I have been using org-mode to make a beamer presentation for the last
few days. Works very well except for a few kinks, e.g. I can't put
latex like this $..$ in the presentation title. I tried something like
this,

#+TITLE:     Search for $W'$ resonances

This simply escapes the $ signs. However if I try things like

#+TITLE:     Search for W' resonances \newline (\sqrt s = 7TeV)

Then the newline and the square root is rendered as expected.

I would like to render W' as it is rendered in math mode to be
consistent with the rest of my talk. Is that possible? Am I missing
anything obvious?

--
Suvayu