[Orgmode] Re: Bug: org-auto-repeat-maybe only updates first timestamp [7

From: Andrew J. Korty
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: org-auto-repeat-maybe only updates first timestamp [7.01trans]
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 08:43:01 -0400

Matt Lundin <address@hidden> wrote:

If I have multiple timestamps in a TODO item, org-auto-repeat-maybe
only advances the first one.  In the following example, I'd like both
the SCHEDULED and DEADLINE timestamps to advance when the item is
marked DONE, but only the SCHEDULED timestamp advances.

* TODO do something by Sunday but not until Friday
  SCHEDULED: <2010-09-17 Fri ++1w> DEADLINE: <2010-09-19 Sun ++1w>

I can confirm this bug, although AFAICT it occurs only when both the
SCHEDULED and DEADLINE repeating syntax are of the "++" variety.

Agreed -- hadn't noticed that before.

ajk