[Orgmode] Re: Bug: org-auto-repeat-maybe only updates first timestamp [7

From: Andrew J. Korty
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: org-auto-repeat-maybe only updates first timestamp [7.01trans]
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 09:08:18 -0400

Matt Lundin <address@hidden> wrote:

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      '(("d" "Todos (incl. deadlines)" todo ""
         ((org-deadline-warning-days 100) ;; change this as you wish
          (org-agenda-todo-ignore-deadlines 'far))))

Ah, brilliant. Thanks! Essentially this configuration causes the lead time indicator to mean different things in the agenda versus tags-todo lists, which is just what I wanted.

I still need to decide if I prefer using lead times to scheduling the entry (which, for non-repeating entries is slightly easier with the C-c C-s keybinding). So I may submit a patch for updating all ++ repeaters when I get around to it. Or maybe all I need is a function to prompt for a lead time and add it to the deadline (from the agenda or the org file).

ajk