[Orgmode] Re: [bug] Gnus author in capture templates not working

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [bug] Gnus author in capture templates not working
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:04:11 +0200

Hi Bastien,

Bastien wrote:
> Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden> writes:
>> I've tried =%:date= for capturing the date of the email. That does not
>> work.
>
> It should now.  Thanks,

I have tested it, it does what it should. Thanks to *you* for helping me/us...

Though I had something in mind, that's effectively not expressed above: I'd
like to get that date in the Org format, so that I can use it as a proper
Org timestamp in entries:

* TODO Answer mail of Bastien
  [2010-09-20 Mon 00:13]

Would that request be feasible and accepted by you?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
  Seb

--