[Orgmode] Re: Mediawiki and org-mode

From: Bastien
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Mediawiki and org-mode
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 00:54:18 +0200

Hi Dan,

Dan Davison <address@hidden> writes:

> This is a slightly cosmetic issue, but would it make sense to separate
> the parsing functions from the strictly export-related stuff?

I see no real problem here, but I'd rather wait for real use-cases
before allowing the parsing code to sneak into org-mode/lisp/org.el
(org org-parse.el).

If you have such a use-case in mind please tell me :)

Also, since this parser/exporter is quite experimental, it's easier
for me for now to have all in one place...

> But perhaps it would hurt the new exporter to demand
> that the parsing code is general-purpose?

Not at all!

--
 Bastien