Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode screencasts

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode screencasts
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 21:54:52 -0500

On 09/23/2010 07:45 PM, Richard Moreland wrote:
I jumped the gun a bit and decided to put together a video showing the very
basics.  It seems overly simple when I re-watch it, but I think it is helpful
for those who are unsure how to get started with the basics of Org-mode.

http://ncogni.to/org-screencasts/1-basics/

Feedback is welcome, these were the least exciting topics to cover, but I
wasn't sure how to really wow new users without overwhelming them.  I figured
that taking it step by step with short, clear episodes covering special topics
would be a good start.

Really nice, agree that the intro is the least exciting.

But even starting with agendas in the next one, the more interesting things
can be shown.

Great job!

So with the software you use, you can go and insert/delete/edit voice into the
presentation once it's complete, or if you want to change the wording in one
part, do you have to record the whole thing over again?  I assume you can change
it, but don't know if the Linux tool has that capability.

-Richard