[Orgmode] Re: listing org source blocks in LaTeX

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: listing org source blocks in LaTeX
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:00:54 +0200

Hi Thomas,

"Thomas S. Dye" wrote:
> Has anyone configured the listings package to recognize org source code
> blocks?
>
> On LaTeX export, I get this:
>
>> \lstset{language=org}
>>
>> org-buffer-color() $\equiv$
>> \begin{lstlisting}
>> #+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [color]
>> \end{lstlisting}
>
> The listings package throws an error when it sees language=org.

Normal. It is unknown... unluckily!

> It does just fine with source code blocks in other languages.

I remember that Dan or Eric once told us to play with the following var:

;; mapping between languages (listings in LaTeX) and their major mode
;; (in Emacs)
(setq org-src-lang-modes
      '(("ocaml" . tuareg)
        ("elisp" . emacs-lisp)
        ;; ("Delphi" . perl)
        ("ditaa" . artist)
        ("asymptote" . asy)
        ("dot" . fundamental)))

Though, not sure it's set up in a right way. And, yes, this should be set up
properly in Org, I guess, instead of relying on the users to make this
customization?

Best regards,
  Seb

--