AW: [Orgmode] ditaa set-up on windows box

From: Martin Stemplinger
Subject: AW: [Orgmode] ditaa set-up on windows box
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:56:02 +0200

this might be a little OT, but I'm having a hard time to get ditaa to run
properly.  The org-mode part works, it's the Java part that's giving me
trouble, I'm getting loads of "Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.misc stuff goes here" errors, and I have no Java experience
whatsoever.

I experienced similar problems with the latest ditaa version (0.9) from
sourceforge but not with version 0.8 (no idea why). So you might give that
version a try.

HTH
Martin