Re: [Orgmode] File-level execute permissions?

From: Bill Harris
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] File-level execute permissions?
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 16:29:11 -0700

Noorul Islam <address@hidden> writes:

> How about setting `org-confirm-babel-evaluate' to nil

Noorul,

Thank you for the suggestion.  Setting that to nil, according to the
documentation, prevents _any_ confirmation requests in any file, at
least as best as I can tell.  I don't really want that.

What I want is to have to confirm once at the first code block in an org
file and then have the rest go without confirmation.  Since I don't see
the code blocks anyway when I get asked for confirmation, I'm not sure
there's a lot of benefit to a confirmation request on each block, but I
do want a reminder that there is one or more code blocks in a file
before I blithely execute the entire thing.

Bill
--
Bill Harris                  http://makingsense.facilitatedsystems.com/
Facilitated Systems                              Everett, WA 98208 USA