[Orgmode] Re: Problem with PROPERTIES :OPTIONS: when exporting subtree

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Problem with PROPERTIES :OPTIONS: when exporting subtree
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 20:03:25 -0400

Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi
>
> I hava a problem with exporting to LaTeX.
>
> I want to export a table to latex. I put it into a subtree, containing
> only the table, i.e. no headers, as I want to include it into another
> document. I thought, that using the :OPTIONS: property, I can disable
> the headers - but it does not seem to be working - am I missing
> something?

I believe the relevant property is :EXPORT_OPTIONS:.

,----[ (info "(org) Export options") ]
`----

> ###################################
> * Table of Parameter
>
> The parameters are as follow:
> ** The Table
> :PROPERTIES:
> :EXPORT_FILE_NAME: table
> :END:
> | A | B |  C |
> |---+---+----|
> | 1 | 2 | 33 |
> |   |   |    |
> ###################################

Is it correct that you are trying to disable author, table-of-contents,
etc.? If so, I believe these can be turned off with the nil option:

* Table of Parameter

The parameters are as follow:
** The Table
:PROPERTIES:
:EXPORT_FILE_NAME: table
:EXPORT_OPTIONS: H:0 num:nil toc:nil author:nil timestamp:nil creator:nil
:END:
| A | B |  C |
| 1 | 2 | 33 |

Have you considered radio tables? It's a nice solution for including an
org-mode table in a LaTeX document.

Best,
Matt