Re: [Orgmode] inline images in org-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] inline images in org-mode
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 08:20:20 +0200

On Sep 16, 2010, at 5:04 PM, Robert Goldman wrote:

On 9/16/10 Sep 16 -8:46 AM, Sebastian Rose wrote:
Robert Goldman <address@hidden> writes:
... Is there some
magic I can put in the Local Variables block that will cause the images
to be displayed on startup?

# org-display-inline-images: t

# Local Variables:
# mode: Org
# eval: (org-display-inline-images)
# End:

 Sebastian

Would it be reasonable to augment org's processing of #+ directives so
that an org user can specify there instead of using the local variables,
which is less user-friendly?

Yes.  I have just implemented startup keywords `inlineimages' and
`noinlineimages', as well as a new variable
`org-startup-with-inline-images' for a global setting.

Cheers

- Carsten