Re: [Orgmode] Re: Filter scheduled items

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Filter scheduled items
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 10:26:20 -0400

Out of curiosity, how are you doing this in org-mode? I currently use
an inbox and touch each TODO item once to schedule, prioritize, and
file it, but I have to open up my tasks file.

If there is a way to see these in agenda, it would allow me to add
other files to my agenda (files without "inboxes") and schedule them
for completion.

Thanks,
Jeff