[Orgmode] Omit top level heading in latex export?

From: Indraneel Majumdar
Subject: [Orgmode] Omit top level heading in latex export?
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 19:01:38 +0530

 Hi,

I'm running into a problem with latex export. I have several essays under a top level heading "Essays". How can I export say only one essay without the top level heading "Essays" also showing up in the output as a "Section"? I want the heading of my essay to be displayed as a latex section. Is this possible in any simple way? The manual describes some option to define my own class in the .emacs file, but I couldn't understand that very well.
eg.

* Essays
** Essay One
** Essay Two

I want to export only "Essay Two" (eg with a :export: tag) and don't want "Essays" to show up.

Thanks in advance,
Indraneel