Re: [Orgmode] Re: Omit top level heading in latex export?

From: Indraneel Majumdar
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Omit top level heading in latex export?
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 23:01:57 +0530

 Thanks Matt and Suvayu,

I messed up with my lisp and that was causing the error. So now I have another problem, how to fix the lisp code...

I'm using a org export hook to make all targets invisible by a regex replace. This is probably messing up the selection, so what do I do to not lose the selected text till the exporter takes over (or probably not tamper with the selection or something)? I don't know any lisp.

(defun regex-replace (regex string)
  (goto-char (point-min))
  (while (re-search-forward regex nil t)
    (replace-match string)))

(defun invisibletag()
  "Make all targets invisible"
  (regex-replace "\\(<<.+?>>\\) " "\\1(INVISIBLE) ")
)
(add-hook 'org-export-first-hook 'invisibletag)

Indraneel