[Orgmode] Re: Themes Compatible with color-theme.el

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Themes Compatible with color-theme.el
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 21:45:14 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Ian,

Ian Barton <address@hidden> writes:

> If anyone would like to post their theme as a reply to this message, I
> would be happy to incorporate it into Worg.

I use manoj-color-theme, with some minor modifications by now, but those
are not in the org related color settings; it is one of those 'dark'
themes.

You can find the color theme here:

    http://www.golden-gryphon.com/software/misc/manoj-colors.el

Some information on the design decisions as well as two
screenshots are in the related blog post here:

    http://www.golden-gryphon.com/blog/manoj/blog/2008/05/26/Theming_Emacs/

hth

Memnon