[Orgmode] [WIP] OpenOffice Exporter

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [Orgmode] [WIP] OpenOffice Exporter
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 12:09:50 +0530

I am working on a Org->OpenOffice/ODT exporter.

This is a WIP announcement. I am posting this with an intention to hear
of and preferably avoid any parallell efforts.

I am basing it on org-html.el.

As it stands now in my own work area, it can export an outline structure
and has support for

1. character styles
   - bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, code, verbatim

2. paragraph styles
   - quote, verse, center, example and source code

3. lists
   - numbered, bulleted and description lists

4. table of contents

Still a long a way to go ...

Jambunathan K.