Re: [Orgmode] Any other Aquamacs + org-mode users?

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Any other Aquamacs + org-mode users?
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 00:10:50 -0400

That's a helpful tip, Nick. I didn't know about that.

I was frustrated by the faces for some of the default themes in the
"color-theme" package, so I'm thinking it's probably not an Aquamacs
specific issue.

In any case, I found a patched version of "zenburn" that includes
faces for org-mode. I heard it has been folded into the most recent
version of zenburn, but I find it hard to follow (zenburn is orginally
for vim, and there's an emacs fork, so I'm not sure where development
has headed).

I'm pretty happy with the faces zenburn provides. YMMV.

Jeff