Re: [Orgmode] Re: Need help publishing subdirectories

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Need help publishing subdirectories
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 00:24:18 -0400

> OK - let me try to summarize and see if I have understood correctly:
>
> o in your org-publish-project-alist you set :table-of-contents to nil
> o you clear the timestamps directory
> o you run org-publish and you examine the resulting html file and it
>  contains a TOC.
> o the html file's modification time is correct, i.e. it was updated
>  a few seconds ago.
>
> Correct so far?

Correct.

> Unless somebody can see what's wrong, if you don't mind doing some elisp
> debugging, I 'd suggest adding a (debug) call in org-publish-file and
> checking the value of the plist before the publishing function is
> called (look for the big, marked section below for more details):

I'll do my best. I don't know a lot about emacs, but I'm learning.
What was the function for? I guess I should be editing an org-mode
source file? Do I need to recompile after adding the debug call?

Thanks again!
Jeff

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden