[Orgmode] Wanted: org-publish-org-to-ascii

From: Manuel Danzl
Subject: [Orgmode] Wanted: org-publish-org-to-ascii
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 19:59:23 +0200

Hello all,
I'm a happy org-mode user since a few month's and I'm using org-publish
to write on some work related documentation. Now my collegues asked me
to export the docs not only to html but also to plain text!

Unfortunately, org-mode currently lacks a publishing function exporting
to ascii, so I kindly ask you to implement it.

I suggest, this may sound like an awkward request, but there certainly
are some uses for it. At least I would heavily use it! :)

TIA
Manuel