Re: [Orgmode] Worg needs some reorganizing

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:07:58 -0500

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 8:09 AM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:

> Great topic. I agree. This will be quite the overhaul! Perhaps we should
> propose some type of organizing scheme? By level of usage (beg,
> intermediate, adv?), by functional use (notes, todos, exporting, math,
> babel?), etc.? Just some ideas. If one's going to reorganize, might as well
> do it to the max!

Maybe if these different organizational schema (usage level, function,
etc...) were captured as tags in the Org-mode files, then the respective
indices could be generated as part of the automated publishing.

Ohhh -- that's fantastic. Categorize so that each entry can be found in multiple ways. I really like that. Somewhat of a blend between wiki intra-linking and bloggish tag cloud browsability?