[Orgmode] Re: [Babel] Small problem with... previewing

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [Babel] Small problem with... previewing
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:55:25 +0200

Hi Eric,

"Eric Schulte" wrote:
>>>   (setq org-babel-tangle-pad-newline nil)
>>
>> That works for the tangled file, but not for the preview buffer (run with
>> =C-c
>> C-v C-v=).
>
> Thanks for pointing this out,

You're welcome. This is the least I can do...

> this was actually a small issue in the shell specific body expansion (it
> looks like Dan and I have both fixed this in the last 5 minutes), it should
> now be fixed

Indeed, it is.

> and strapped down with a unit test.

Would you have a bit of time (I don't know exactly what's required), could you
give information about how you'll write this unit test (using this case as an
example), where you put it and so on.

I'de be happy contributing with unit tests as well, later.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban