Re: [Orgmode] Re: Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 08:48:35 +0200

Hi Sebastian,

I do not know what is happening here.  Something.  But you do
seem to be the  only one having this problem, I have not heard
about it from anybody else.

Unfortunately I do not know how to guide you to
better tracing this error at this time.
If you can make me a reproducible case with a minimal
setup - I will take a look.

- Carsten