Re: [Orgmode] Publishing htaccess files with a project

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Publishing htaccess files with a project
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 18:39:16 +0200

Jeff Horn <address@hidden> writes:
> Hi orgsters,
>
> I'm wondering how I should publish .htaccess files? My current setup
> is a source directory under ~/org/, which is kept at Dropbox, and a
> publishing directory under ~/Sites/, which is not. Since data loss is
> pyschologically crippling, I like to keep *all* my source files
> (images, css, whatnot) in the source directory.
>
> I have a static project setup that pushes css, images, and a few other
> filetypes to the publishing directory. How can I do the same with
> .htaccess? I tried adding "htaccess" to :base-extenstions, but that
> unfortunately did nothing.

Hi Jeff,

use the property :include :

 (setq org-publish-project-alist
     '(("org-htaccess"
         :base-directory "~/org/"
         :recursive t
         :base-extension "xxx"    ;; non-exestent
         :include (".htaccess")
         :publishing-directory "~/public_html/"
         :publishing-function org-publish-attachment)

and make "org-htaccess" part of your compound project.

  Sebastian