[Orgmode] Unable to export babel results

From: suvayu ali
Subject: [Orgmode] Unable to export babel results
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 21:31:02 -0700

Hi,

I am having some trouble with org-babel and exporting results. I am
not sure what I am doing wrong.

+ while exporting to LaTeX->pdf if I answer y to evaluating source
  blocks, I get a message like this and nothing is exported.

> Evaluate this gnuplot code on your system? (y or n)  y
> executing Gnuplot code block (plot-k-factor-w-err-png)...
> org-babel-ref-resolve-reference: reference 'k-factor-red-table' not found in
> this buffer

+ Whereas if I evaluate the src block separately and then export,
  every thing works as expected.

What is wrong with my setup? How do I troubleshoot?

--
Suvayu