Re: [Orgmode] Title page for book latex export

From: Jordi Inglada
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Title page for book latex export
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 22:19:32 +0200

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your reply. I actually did that as a first try, but the
problem is that the org->tex export generates a standard title page
(title, author, date), then the table of contents, and only after that
my title page.

So the question would rather be: how to deactivate the standard title
page and put mine before anything else in the document?

Thank you.

Jordi