Re: [Orgmode] Unable to export babel results

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Unable to export babel results
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 20:20:24 -0600

Hmm,

Are you sure that the version of Org-mode loaded in Emacs is the very
same version?  What output do you get when you run the org-version
command?  I get

  Org-mode version 7.01trans (release_7.01h.747.g57e7)

It is common for people to have a local checkout of the latest version
of org-mode, but still have an older version located somewhere in their
site-lisp directory loaded overtop of the new checkout.  If this is the
case you may need to tweak your classpaths.

If you are using the latest version of Org-mode, then I'm not sure what
the problem could be.  I've exported your attached example file with
org-confirm-babel-evaluate set to both nil and to true, in both cases it
worked for me without problem.  Are you on a windows box (another one of
my go-to potential culprits)?

Best -- Eric