[Orgmode] Automatically select BibTex entries used in the org file

From: Pony
Subject: [Orgmode] Automatically select BibTex entries used in the org file
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 08:37:58 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,

At present, if I include a *.bib which has 1000 entries in an org-file,
although I only cite 3 of them in the org-file, the generated html file
will still include all the 1000 entries.

There was an issue about "org-exp-bibtex.el" in this newsgroup,
here is the address:

In the issue, "Taru Karttunen" said it's possible and easy to add an option
to just select the entries that are used in the org-file.
However, I cannot find anything about how to accomplish that.

Thanks in advance!