Re: [Orgmode] Tilde in URL not exported to latex

From: chris . m . malone
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Tilde in URL not exported to latex
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 19:14:05 +0000

Hi Stephen,

I recently experienced this issue while adding a reference in a beamer presentation using org-mode. It isn't elegant, but my workaround was to use \sim instead of the tilde character, at least for what is actually displayed in the document - you will still need to use tilde for the actual URL link.

Chris