[Orgmode] specify font for pdf export?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [Orgmode] specify font for pdf export?
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 21:23:41 -0400

I have to submit documents for a grant application in Times New Roman 12 point font with margins of 3/4".  Is it trivial to specify these values for the text in a pdf output?  Also, is it ever possible to omit author, title, and date lines in a pdf?  doing so is an absolute requirement of the granting agency.    If need be I will simply make these modifications post facto in openoffice, but a direct org export would be much neater.

thanks as always,
matt