Re: [Orgmode] latex export: using levels to export to beamer and article

From: Mark Elston
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] latex export: using levels to export to beamer and article-only mode (with beamerarticle)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 18:31:37 -0700

Jay,

I do something similar but don't use beamer.  I have two sets of latex
output from my notes, one for handouts and one for lecture notes.  I
use an arrangement of sub-headings without titles but with tags for
describing what is included in each set of output.  It is all put
together with an SCons script to take the specific notes and generate
a PDF output for notes and handouts.

How this could be folded into a beamer presentation I am not sure.

If you would like details let me know and I can send you a
representative sample to play with.  It is kind of complicated,
unfortunately, since it also makes use of additional entries in
org-export-latex-classes, but since I have it working it meets
my needs.  YMMV.

Mark