[Orgmode] Re: C-c / r key-setting bug (?)

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: C-c / r key-setting bug (?)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 12:51:32 +0200

Hi Andreas,

On Oct 21, 2010, at 12:37 PM, Andreas Röhler wrote:

Hi Carsten,

key-setting below looks like a bug

if

C-c /, org-sparse-tree

is set, there is no chance calling

C-c / r

as the first already matches (?)

C-c / will prompt for another key and then dispatch depending on that key.
Many do.

To simplify you work, you can just leave these keys unchanged in the manual, and I will take a look at those later. So when there is an entry for `C-c /', describe it as org-sparse-tree. When it is `C-c / r' you can leave it as it was, and I will fix it.

- Carsten