Re: [Orgmode] Re: mobileorg app can't sync

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: mobileorg app can't sync
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:17:02 -0500

I have same same error. The steps I took are as follows;

- Downloaded MobilOrg app for iPhone.
- Created an account on Dropbox.
- Linked Mobilorg to Dropbox account.
- Created test entry in Mobilorg.
- Attempted to sync.

Error returned "Error syncing changes. An error was encountered while attempting to fetch mobileorg.org from the server. The error was: Unexpected error"

On my Dropbox account, I see:

MobileOrg\.dropbox

But you need to run org-mobile-push from Emacs, and set any
variables it relies on.  I forget which, but they are in the
manual.