[Orgmode] capture initial "level" and refile of capture buffer

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] capture initial "level" and refile of capture buffer
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:43:59 +0200

What determines the level of a new capture element? e.g I just created
one and it started at "****".

feature request : when I added some sub elements to a capture buffer e.g

* my new capture

** sub point

*** sub sub point 1
*** sub sub point 2

and hit C-c C-w to refile, it only refiled the sub element (where cursor
was) and then lost the rest. I would like to suggest that refile from
the capture buffer should refile the entire buffer and not only the
"current nested org item". Or am I missing something in my setup?

regards

r.