Re: [Orgmode] VISIBILITY property and C-u C-u <TAB>

From: Gez
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] VISIBILITY property and C-u C-u <TAB>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:09:11 +0100

 C-u C-u

I would like to and I read http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.php#sec-3 but I don't have git.

>> I have a query about the C-u C-u TAB command.  When I've just edited
>> or used S-TAB (no matter which part of the global cycle it's on) C-u
>> C-u TAB works as I would expect.  But if I've just used TAB, C-u C-u
>> TAB cycles hrough  -> CONTENTS -> SHOW ALL etc, even while the mini
>> buffer displays "startup visibility plus VISIBILITY properties" at
>> each stage of the cycle. C-u C-u TAB also cycles when it's
>> repeated.

> I believe I have fixed this, please verify.
I'm still getting the same behaviour (i.e. not fixed), using org-latest.zip which I just downloaded today from http://orgmode.org/org-latest.zip.  But my version still says Org-mode version 7.01trans so perhaps I'm not testing the fixed version.  Sorry if there's something I'm misunderstanding.

Gez
(Windows, GNU Emacs 23.2.1, Org-mode version 7.01trans)